News, company info, and media resources.
- In autumn of 2013, as our team at ShayaWeb was growing and we started facing problems with existing project management solutions, we started working on a simple project planning tool for managing our client projects. The project was named TaskStat.
- Right before our private launch in summer 2014, The name was changed to Taskulu. It’s a combination of “Task” and “Kulu” – a word borrowed from the Zulu language meaning great and grand. Taskulu means a great task.
- In autumn 2014 the public version of Taskulu was launched.
- At the same time we decided to close our web development company – ShayaWeb – and focus on Taskulu
- In winter 2014 Taskulu goes international, introducing localizations for Spanish and Persian speaking users and launches its first Android application.
- In autumn 2015 Taskulu wins the 3rd place in Startup Istanbul Challenge.
- In winter 2015 Taskulu launched a redesigned native Android application.