Taskulu is free for projects with up to 10 members,
for as long as you want
- Enterprise includes
everything in Premium and
- Host Taskulu inside your private network and on your own servers.
- Custom project reports
- Organization-wide usage reports
- File attachments up to 2GB
- SAML-based single sign on (SSO)
- 24/7 support with 4 hour response guarantee
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime SLA
- Comprehensive legal contract
- Custom non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
- Personalized onboarding and training
Frequently asked questions
- How do I get started? +
It’s very simple! Just register for an account, create a project and invite your team. Someone from our team will reach out to you to get you started and help with any questions.
- Where can I find a demo of Taskulu? +
The best way of learning more about Taskulu is using it with your team and get access to all features for a month – for free! Just register an account, create a project and invite your team to get started.
We can also arrange a product demo for you if you need to learn more about Taskulu before registration. We’ll walk you through the basics and help you get started.
Security & Privacy
- Where is Taskulu hosted? +
Our servers are located in Softlayer Frankfurt datacenter in Germany (Zenium Frankfurt One). We have multiple servers ready for high availability so if one of the servers goes down, the service doesn’t get interrupted. We also have storage servers in London, Singapore and Dallas where we keep encrypted daily backups. This ensures that we won’t lose the backups in case of natural disasters.
Softlayer has a whole department dedicated to compliance and works with independent auditors and third-party organizations to meet the industry’s most stringent guidelines. You can learn more about Softlayer’s compliance and security measures on their website: http://www.softlayer.com/compliance
- What's your approach to privacy? +
- Can you modify parts of your Terms of Service to meet our internal legal guidelines? +
We’ve done our best to follow industry standards while writing Our Terms of Service (ToS) to make sure that it meets the requirements of most companies. The ToS is being used by thousands of individuals and companies of all sizes around the world. Therefore, we do not provide modified versions of the ToS on Free and Premium accounts.
But we understand that our ToS don’t meet the needs of all companies. If that’s the case with your company, please checkout Taskulu Enterprise where we allow modifications to the ToS, custom NDAs and more.
- Does everyone in my team have to pay? +
No! Only the project owners (users who are creating projects) pay – You don’t have to pay if you’re being added to an existing project.
- What types of payments do you accept? +
You can use your credit card to pay for any plan. If you sign up for an Annual subscription and plan to spend at least $5K, we can invoice you annually. Contact us to start the process.
- How do I cancel a paying project? +
Just open the project settings and change the project type from Premium to Free.