Taskulu Terms of Service
By using Taskulu (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Taskulu Pte. Ltd. (“Company”), reserves the rights to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your projects (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under and are a member of your project).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must provide your legal full name, and any other information requested in order to enable more than 3 integrations on your projects and become a premium customer.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may invite as many people as you’d like to your projects and they will have to create their own accounts.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- The service is free for projects with up to 3 integrations. You will only be able to enable more than 3 integrations to your project by paying in advance for the fee determined by the pricing plans. If you fail to pay for the additional members, their access to the project will be suspended until payment is made.
- Adding or removing members from your projects (i.e. upgrading or downgrading your project plan) will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for removing members from projects in between cycles.
- Removing members from your project shall not remove the data provided by them within your project. It will only halt their access to your project.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Refunds are processed according to our refund policy.
Cancellation and Termination of a payment plan
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling the payment plan for your projects. An email or phone request to cancel your payment plan is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your payment plan for any project at any time by closing the project. You can close your project by clicking on the Settings link in the project at the top of the screen. The Settings screen provides a simple no-questions-asked button for closing the project.
- All of your content will be immediately be inaccessible by other project members upon closing the project. You may access the project for historical purposes from the Closed Projects link in the sidebar when you log in.
- If you close the Project before the end of your current paid up month, the project will be closed immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by sending an email or showing a prominent notice on the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com or the following physical address:
Taskulu Pte. Ltd.
10 Anson road
Any new features, updates or enhancements that change the current service, including but not limited to release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.